Lately, I bought a huge almond flour package and wanted to try as many recipes as possible. I tried cakes, muffins and now cookies. So here you are, a super healthy recipe for cookies lovers
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour,
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour,
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda,
- Pinch salt,
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil,
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter (or another nut butter),
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Splash of pure vanilla
- Dark chocolate chopped
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. à
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, mix melted coconut oil (not hot), peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix. When it’s well combined, add the chopped chocolate.
- Shape your cookies into a thick circle and place them on a baking sheet. They won’t spread while cooking.
- Place your cookies in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove sheet from freezer and bake for 11 minutes.
- Allow your cookies to cool for at least 5 minutes.