Craving cookies? No problem.
I have the recipe you need: simple, fast and good! As usual…
To make two huge cookies, you will need:
- 4 tsp ground flaxseed + 2 Tbsp of water (let the mixture sit for 3 minutes)
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar,
- 2 tbsp walnut butter (no matter which one you have),
- 2 tbsp of oil (coconut, avocado, tournersol) I used coconut,
- ½ tsp vanilla,
- ½ cup of oatmeal,
- 5 tbsp of flour (I used whole flour, you can use flour without gluten),
- ¼ tsp baking soda,
- Pinch of salt,
- 2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips (I use 85% cocoa).
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Mix the flax seeds meal with water and let stand for 3 minutes.
In a bowl, mix the coconut sugar, nut butter of choice, oil of choice and vanilla extract until the mixture is homogeneous. Add the flax seeds and mix again.
Add the oatmeal, flour, baking soda and a pinch of salt until the mixture is homogeneous. Add the chocolate and mix again.
Form your cookie directly on the baking plate.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the outline of the biscuit turns golden.
Once you remove the biscuit from the oven, wait at least 10 minutes before serving.